Router Roman Router Roman is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Delta Unisaw, Craftsman benchtop saw,Porter Cable laminate trimmer,1 1/2 Hp PC router both types of bases as well as 3.25 PC plunge router. PC biscuit joiner, and many more to be listed soon
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- Retired Stationary Engineer from the Detroit Public Schools. Still working part time at the same facilities as a sub engineer. Licensed Funeral Director for over 35 years. I reside in S.E. Michigan with my wife, daughter any way too many animals.
- Northern suburb of Detroit
- Tennis, squash and getting beat up in chess
- Favorite Router
- I love my PC routers. I just purchased the Bosch router set and we'll see what happens
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- My interest in woodworking started in 1968. There were many years of no working after that. The love
- First Name
- United States
- Total Posts: 95
- Posts Per Day: 0.04
- Last Post: Porter Cable Router 7518 installed in Bench Dog Pro Lift + Remote Speed Controller 10-10-2019 08:01 AM
- Find all posts by Router Roman
- Find all threads started by Router Roman
- Last Activity: Yesterday 09:42 AM
- Join Date: 06-07-2012
- Referrals: 0
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Cherryville Chuck
- Moderation Team
- Cherryville Chuck is online now
|09:45 AM - rkruz3 quoted Router Roman in post Porter Cable Router 7518 installed in Bench Dog Pro Lift + Remote Speed Controller |
hOW OLD IS THE ROUTER? wHERE ARE ...
|11:18 AM - DaninVan quoted Router Roman in post Enter to win a $100 Amazon gift card from Mohawk Consumer |
I am not gamiliar with the produc...
|08:18 AM - tlcpokertables quoted Router Roman in post 6 Pack Beer Carrier.... |
Nice Job Frank. Your next project...
|07:56 PM - greenacres2 quoted Router Roman in post INCRA Router Table Guide Info. |
Dear Fellow Woodworker, Please...
|06:36 AM - empty5853 quoted Router Roman in post INCRA Router Table Guide Info. |
Mark, I have the same one and w...