RustyW RustyW is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- The heart of my workshop is my giant homemade router table/workbench. For the RT I have a fully adjustable homemade fence,plus an Incra Ultra. Either one can be clamped anywhere on the table. In the table is a Hitachi M12V2. Yes It's a goofy looking router but it cuts anything I ask of it. My other routers are the old Sears red top(1617) clone, Bosch 1613, and a Bosch Colt.
Other large tools are my Delta contractors table saw, with mobile base. A Sears(Rikon clone)12" bandsaw on a homemade mobile base. A Dewalt 734 planer and an 8.5" sliding miter saw share a homemade flip-top stand. I also have a full size 6" HF jointer I got at a yard sale for $40. The jointer gets moved more than it gets used, so I may get rid of it due to space concerns.
As far as bench power tools I have the Ridgid belt/spindle sander, Ryobi 16" scroll saw, and Ryobi 10" drill press. All of which are bolted to small pieces of plywood so they can be clamped to a bench when in use. Otherwise they stay tucked out of the way.
Hand power tools,at 45 years of age I have everything I'll ever need. I should be an inspiration to Po-Folk. As a paycheck-to-paycheck feller, all my tools have come from saving up and trading up.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- I have been working in the glass buisines since age 14.I'm married and have 3 young children.
- California, USA
- Woodworking, Metal Detecting
- Favorite Router
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- 27 years since HS Woodshop
- First Name
- United States
If You Want It Bad, You Get It Bad The Worse You Want It, The Worse You Get It