rweerstra rweerstra is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Craftsman Drill press, jointer, sander, Craftsman router, and bench grinder
Jet 14" Bandsaw
Ridgid TS1300 Planer
Delta Hybrid Table Saw, Dust collector, ROSander
Hawk Scroll Saw
Homemade Router Table
Dewalt routers with dual bases, circular saw
Various small power tools
- My Shop
- I was awarded the third of three stalls in a garage. Tight but it works.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- Former engineer, marketing manager and currently am retired from being an Administrator for a church.
- Holland, Michigan
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- Off and on until I got my shop in 2008
- First Name
- United States
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- dutchman 46
- Registered User
- dutchman 46 is offline
|11:51 PM - Cherryville Chuck quoted rweerstra in post Dining Table Advice |
Thanks guys....She wants to se...
|02:07 PM - RainMan 2.0 quoted rweerstra in post Anyone else suffer from exploding head syndrome? |
It may be related to fatigue o...
|09:43 PM - RainMan 2.0 quoted rweerstra in post Wine Rack Lattice Panels |
Here is another approach to th...
|07:18 PM - Gaffboat quoted rweerstra in post Children's Lamp Plans Needed |
I see several that could be mo...
|02:55 PM - RainMan 2.0 quoted rweerstra in post Is this the proper bit for making your own T slots ? |
It depends. If you are going ...
|10:13 PM - RainMan 2.0 quoted rweerstra in post At last I am about to build a router table |
Duane, I too built a table ...