Seldonman Seldonman is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Jet JTAS 10 Right Tilt with Incra Fence System
DeWalt Sliding Compound Miter Saw Model DW708 on Rousseau Table
14 inch band saw
15.5 inch drill press
1959 Craftsman Radial Arm Saw
Craftsman 6IN jointer
MS-26 Scroll Saw
Maple work bench
Black & Decker Workmate - love it!
Ryobi 10 inch planer
- My Shop
- My shop is in the garage which is inaccessible for two to three months every year as the temperature is above one hundred degrees F. with high humidity between July and Sept. All tools and benches are arranged along the wall and all big tools are on wheels. On one wall I have a Craftsman cabinet, a bench with grinder, a Radial Arm Saw, another bench and a drill press. In a little alcove on the back wall I have a Craftsman Tool cabinet, a scroll saw and my router table. On the opposite wall of my radial arm saw I have a maple work bench, a Craftsman lathe on top of a cabinet. In front of the lathe is a sliding compound miter saw on a rolling Rousseau table. To the left of this I have a band saw with a jointer behind the band saw. Finally, I have a table saw with side table and out-feed table that collapses.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- I am now retired and doing a lot of woodworking.
- Peoria, AZ
- I like to read, listen to music (Old Rolling Stones, Musicals, Gilbert & Sullivan, Russian Symphonic) and playing tennis. I also enjoy playing pinochle or any other card games.
- Favorite Router
- I have always used a craftsman but now I have a Bosch Plunge router. My go to router is my Porter-Cable that is installed in my router table.
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- 5 years
- First Name
- United States
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Registered User
- OPG3 is offline
|06:16 AM - DuanePhillips quoted Seldonman in post Safe or Not Safe |
Thought I would share this Saf...
|11:03 AM - Nickp quoted Seldonman in post A Nice Problem to Have |
Yes, what was I thinking, it i...
|02:33 AM - jj777746 quoted Seldonman in post A Nice Problem to Have |
...d as always. Jim Seldonman.Hi Jim,hope you boug...
|05:43 PM - Jerry Bowen quoted Seldonman in post Wild and Crazy Idea |
Just thinking, has anyone thou...
|06:31 PM - MT Stringer quoted Seldonman in post Calling Router Forum Cavalry |
Mike, that is a beautiful rais...
|03:21 PM - MT Stringer quoted Seldonman in post Calling Router Forum Cavalry |
Okay guys and gals, once again...
|03:18 PM - MT Stringer quoted Seldonman in post Calling Router Forum Cavalry |
NO, I AM NOT Over 60, I was bo...
|01:28 PM - sunnybob quoted Seldonman in post Calling Router Forum Cavalry |
Button and Bows! Anyone guy o...
|08:12 AM - Gerry Kiernan quoted Seldonman in post Frame and Panel Router Bit outer edge |
Thanks for all the suggestions...
|12:57 PM - Gerry Kiernan quoted Seldonman in post Frame and Panel Router Bit outer edge |
Ok, Part three of the Frame an...
|12:39 AM - MAFoElffen quoted Seldonman in post Frame and Panel Problem |
|05:45 PM - MT Stringer quoted Seldonman in post kitchen Cabinet Finish |
Could I stain with say a Watco...
|10:54 AM - MT Stringer quoted Seldonman in post kitchen Cabinet Finish |
Well, I was going to start mak...