Selwyn Senior Selwyn Senior is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- I have a variety of floor tools such as a table saw, band saw, drill press, belt & disc sander, table mounted router, mitre saw, couple of grinders: a good sized compressor with a variety of air tools: various hand held power tools as well as those where I provide the power.
- My Shop
- My basement workshop is 30 x 14 with excellent lighting, window ventilation, and a small exhaust fan. I need to develop a layout for dust collection. There are lots of electrical outlets all fed by a separate breaker panel.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- I am a retired school teacher/principal just enjoying life. After eleven moves my wife of 43 years and I feel we have found the right home. We live on the edge of the city of Peterborough, Ontario, Canada on about a half acre lot. With lots of trees and green space behind it is quite common to enjoy a morning coffee while watching deer and other wildlife play in the yard. The house, built in 1965, needs many updates. I've removed carpet and installed hardwood. Put up some drywall etc. and am currently renovating the first bathroom. So lots to do for a retired senior.
- rural area on the edge of Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
- I enjoy photography and have taken a couple of courses to get the most out of my camera. I inheritted tools when my dad passed which when combined with ones I had purchased, make for a decent inventory. I used to help my dad fix things but unfortunately I was only in charge of holding the flashlight. This means experimentation, joining forums, and watching you tube videos have become my teacher.
- Favorite Router
- I have no favourite but I have a fixed base Mastercraft (Canadian Tire) mounted on a commercially made table. I also have a Black & Decker plunge router.
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- previous status "wood butcher" but working at changing that
- First Name