spike1 spike1 is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- table saw, miter saw, band saw, jig saw, drill press, router table, grinder, a couple of hand drills, orbital sander,
- My Shop
- Tiny and jammed with tools and wood. Single small workshop in basement of a raised ranch home. Room is about 12 x 12 x 7. Two overhead fluorescent lights that I have to change to something better. It's cramped, but it's mine and I make adjustments as needed. I love being in my workshop.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- I'm a retired H.S. science teacher and track coach. Married, two grown kids and a fifth grandchild due next month. my wife and I love to vacation in Canada, Maine and the islands off the new England coast.
- Southeastern Massachusetts, USA
- Had to find a hobby for my spare time and woodworking is my new love. I've done several projects, a couple pretty challenging. The best part of a new project is buying another nice tool! I do a lot of gardening and reading and put a decent amount of time trying to stay fit.
- Favorite Router
- I presently use the Bosch 1619 EVS and the small Bosch trim router, previously used a small Craftsman router.
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- Been retired nine years and have been woodworking for that duration.
- First Name
- United States
|09:42 AM - honesttjohn quoted spike1 in post Cake Ball Display |
I've never heard of cake ba...
|01:54 PM - MT Stringer quoted spike1 in post Need new router fast |
Mike, I'm not a seasoned pr...
|11:33 PM - BrianS quoted spike1 in post Searching for a special insert ring |
Thanks for the help. I'll l...