Steve in VA Steve in VA is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Table Saw: Late 1980s Powermatic contractor saw
Jointer: 6 in. Jet
Planer: Dewalt 735
Sliding Miter: Makita
Band Saw: 14 in. Jet
Drill Press: 1970s Continental (made in Taiwan) restored
router: Triton TRA001
Dust Collector: Shop Fox 1.5 hp modified to two stage with Dust Deputy
- My Shop
- Basement shop; large floor lay out but a low ceiling (7' between the joists; 6' 4" at the joists; 5' 5" at the load-bearing beams). Shop made of mostly used tools from craigslist, but the jointer, router, and mortiser were purchased new. The Triton TRA001 is my second router, which replaced a nice PC 1.75 hp and table that I bought from Craigslist. I sold that on Craigslist, bought this new router and built a new table.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- Shenandoah Valley in Virginia
- Professional historian at local public university
- Favorite Router
- I have a brand new Triton TRA001; I haven't used it enough to judge it; I have Bosch trim router as well that I like.
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- Six years of experience.
- First Name
- United States