Stoneface Stoneface is online now
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Routers: PC6912 Fixed and Plunge, Ryobi RE600, Craftsman 315.173810
Jet 14" bandsaw
Craftsman Table Saw and Radial Arm Saw
Reliant 15" Planer
Delta Disk Sander and Delta Chop Saw
- My Shop
- Shop is 28 x 32 with my 1966 Mustang stored in one bay. The rest is my shop area where I do my woodworking and metal working. I added another 16 x 32 to keep my truck, wood, trailer and tool overflow.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- I have been retired 10 years and have been woodworking over 30 years. I worked in Marketing for a local wire and cable for 37 years. Been married to same wife and in same home for 46 years.
- Richmond, Indiana
- My shop is 28x32, is heated, with TV and stereo. I live in Indiana, so heat is necessary. I am also interested in metal working. I have a lathe, milling machine, 3 welders. metal cutting band saw an other tools. I also restored a 66 mustang which was completed in 2015.
- Favorite Router
- Porter Cable Model 6912
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- 30 plus
- First Name
- United States
|02:52 PM - JFPNCM mentioned Stoneface in post Another pizza paddle |
The thread from Stoneface in which Frank provi...
|03:06 PM - JFPNCM mentioned Stoneface in post Pizza Paddle |
Stoneface Frank Appreciate t...
|09:30 PM - JFPNCM mentioned Stoneface in post Pizza Paddle |
Stoneface Excellent work and ...
|05:31 PM - vchiarelli mentioned Stoneface in post Shop Notes Vac Cart |
Stoneface - Frank, the biggest...
|09:39 AM - Stick486 quoted Stoneface in post Butcher block top? |
Bottom line, it is my opinion,...
|10:01 AM - Cherryville Chuck quoted Stoneface in post Wall covering options in shop |
Rick, Looks like I am the o...
|09:26 AM - Bstrom quoted Stoneface in post Radial Arm Saw - Yes/No |
I personally use a RAS for cro...
|10:46 AM - Herb Stoops quoted Stoneface in post Is today Saturday? |
I am at Myrtle Beach. Went ou...
|09:12 PM - JFPNCM quoted Stoneface in post Rookie Mistake |
I just spilled Acetone on a fi...
|11:28 AM - ranman quoted Stoneface in post Pizza Paddle |
I hate to admit it but the ide...
|07:09 AM - Stick486 quoted Stoneface in post Help ...Two coats stain in...not as dark as needed... help |
I just completed a project wit...
|04:43 PM - Stick486 quoted Stoneface in post Tooth Pick Holder |
Sorry for the sideway pictures...
|04:34 PM - thomas1389 quoted Stoneface in post Tooth Pick Holder |
During the shut in, I decided ...
|08:57 AM - harrysin quoted Stoneface in post A break from routing #2 |
[QUOTE=Stoneface;2090487]Harry, I ha...
|08:48 AM - harrysin quoted Stoneface in post An early pen |
Harry, Thanks again for pub...
|02:21 PM - Pro4824 quoted Stoneface in post Walnut end table |
Joe, I am a walnut guy. Love...
|08:36 AM - harrysin quoted Stoneface in post Here is a repeat of a turning project. |
Harry, Thanks for the video...
|08:47 AM - harrysin quoted Stoneface in post Here is a repeat of a turning project. |
Harry, I have a lathe but h...
|11:56 AM - JFPNCM quoted Stoneface in post Drying Rack |
Jon, Plans came from The Wo...
|06:28 AM - Stick486 quoted Stoneface in post Behave or drink tonight? |
I had a root beer float yester...
|12:02 PM - bcfunburst quoted Stoneface in post Completed Hall Table |
Steve, I use Rocklerís Gene...
|04:36 PM - Knothead47 quoted Stoneface in post My lucky day garbage picking |
A friend of mine found a gasol...
|01:49 PM - billyjim quoted Stoneface in post Woodworking Show |
The Indianapolis working worki...
|10:14 AM - RickKr quoted Stoneface in post Advice on Table Saw Crosscut/Miter Sled |
Rick, I took some more pict...