Taihape Dave Taihape Dave is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- My Shop
- A small 10 square metre workshop, but the fine weather allows lots of outdoor time in a bit paved space.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- Amateur woodworker based in the Far North of New Zealand. A semi-retired organisational psychologist who also enjoys sailing in our Bay of Islands home waters and who is also about to come to grips with a WoodRat 900. My woodworking skills are more basic than refined, my projects over the years have involved sailing dinghys, stools, basic beds and a concrete yacht. Looking forward to tapping into the forum knowledge base and contributing my experiences.
- Opua, in the Far North of New Zealand
- Sailing, and of course following the All Blacks
- Favorite Router
- At the moment I have a Makita RP2301FC
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- 30 years off and on
- First Name
- New Zealand
Send an Instant Message to Taihape Dave Using...
- Skype™ chiredzi74