Tassie Tassie is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Mainly cheaper gear mk3 bench with Ryobi 235 saw Ryobi planer,Rockwell biscuit joiner.The family bought me an AEG slide combo saw for Xmas to replace my 10yr old Ryobi slide combo.usually check out garage sales and cash convertors fairly regularly
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- Evening all.I am Jim from Gravelly Beach Tasmania about 25kms nth of Launceston on the Western bank of the Tamar river
- Gravelly Beach nth Tasmania
- I,m a very active member of the West Tamar Lions Club.I also like boating and fishing, (never catch anything but what the hell) gets me away from the phone and lawn mowing.
- Favorite Router
- Don,t know but from what I read Triton seems to be the way to go.
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- Been messing around for years but due for retirement soon so I.m getting more serious.
- First Name