tbahorski tbahorski is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- I have a 10 inch table saw, planer, 2 jointers (just picked up an Atlas 6 inch jointer at auction), radial arm saw, lathes (wood and screw cutting), 14 inch bandsaw, 12 inch miter saw, tabletop CNC mill, Atlas scroll saw (still waitng to be put into running order), and several drillpresses.
- My Shop
- I am in the process of finishing my shop, a 23 x 35 foot room.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- I am a retired tool&die maker. I have a great interest in wood and metal work. I like to build furniture although right now I am trying to finish my wood working shop. Progress is slow due to time and financial constraints (food and meds come before hobbies).
- Michigan, near Ann Arbor
- As stated above I like to work with metals too, machining and now casting. I also like to hunt, fish and camp. I have a small farm and raise some of my own vegatables and fruits.
- Favorite Router
- I prefer DeWalt routers, but am considering a Porter Cable for router table installation. Also want to build a CNC router, though some think this is not truly wood working.
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- About 45 years
- First Name
- United States