tdraughon tdraughon is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Grizzly 6 in jointer, Dewalt 13" planer, porter Cable table saw, JDL dust collector, Kreg Router table, and Dewalt compound sliding miter saw.
- My Shop
- Being in Pooler for just a little while longer , my shop is pretty much all on rollers. I haven't learned organization and every time I do a project, it's like a bomb went off. Moving everything to my house in Texas come June. Hope to get more organized then.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- Learned woodworking from my dad as a kid and was shop forman all four years in highschool.
Worked as a machinist for 20 years then got into engineering as a Aerospace Design Checker.
Did a lot of contruction project around the house and some cabinet work, but only started buying quality woodworking equipment over the past two years. Finished my first major piece of furniture this last year which was a wall unit that surrounds an antique desk. 300 BF of cherry and poplar with no venere or plywood. Very satisfying.
- Pooler Ga.
- My wife and I have been married going on 28 years and we enjoy being together and seeing nature. When she's not quilting and I'm not making dust, we love to go to the beach and hunt for fossile shark teeth. We've collected over 2000 on the east coast. We are currently finishing up working a 4 year contract at an aerospace company here in Savannah and don't know where we'll work next. May just go back to the homestead in Texas and do remodeling on the house for a while.
- Favorite Router
- Dewalt. I pretty much try to buy Dewalt everything. Seems like the quality and ruggedness is always there. Bisquit jointer, Planer, it's all tuff stuff.
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- Pretty much a beginner.....
- First Name
- United States