tdublyou tdublyou is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- About 10 different routers (I really should inventory them)
10" Delta Table saw
10" 1960s vintage Craftsman RAS
Delta floor drill press
Delta 6" 3 knife jointer
Hitachi 8-1/4" compound miter saw
Craftsman 12" bandsaw
10" disc sander
21 gallon vertical air compressor
Various pneumatic nailers
Kreg pocket jig
Just about any hand held power tool a carpenter would use and then some.
- My Shop
- Just moved into a house with a 2000 sq. ft. Unfinished basement that is nearly all mine to make my dream shop. Now all I need is time to make it happen.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- Carpenter/Contractor for 30+ years, now working in the building materials field for a major window and door manufacturer.
- Beloit, WI
- Golf, Woodworking, Baking & Bowling
- Favorite Router
- Depends on the task
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- First Name
- United States
"The difficult we do immediately... The impossible takes a little longer" - Grandpa
Don't worry about nothin', aint nothin' gonna turn out right anyway" - Dad
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Forum Contributor
- xplorx4 is offline