The Warthog The Warthog is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Ridgid table saw, Makita circular saw, five or more drills, Ryobi hand planer and Skil belt sander (too small, should have gone for a 24" one), B&D ROS, electric and air nailers, 5 gal. compressor and spray gun, and nailer Mastercraft dual base router, Mastercraft drill press, Rockwell/Beaver Bandsaw, Grizzly lathe, twenty six hand planes and growing, about sixteen chisels, er, I think that's all the major stuff.
- My Shop
- My shop is a 60' x 12' driveway, with an 8' x 10' shed attached for storage. It gets cold in the winter.
I don't think my cable carries the Router Workshop, or I probably would have watched it.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- I was born in England but have lived in Canada since I was eight. I am married (36 years) and have four adult children. I am a subdeacon in the Anglican Church, and am retired from Her Majesty's Canadian Government. I have always preferred making things to buying them. I enjoy the outdoors.
- Niagara Region, Canada
- Amateur astronomer, Anglican Subdeacon, writing, theology, cryptic crosswords, brain surgery, old movies.
- Favorite Router
- I like the ones that go round and round very fast. I have a Mastercraft kit from Canadian Tire that seems to have all the right bells and whistles, including separate ¼" and ½" collets.
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- On and off, nearly 50 years.
- First Name
I'm not slow, I'm pacing myself!
Isaiah 44:13 Another shapes wood, he extends a measuring line, he outlines it with red chalk. He works it with planes and outlines it with a compass...
Usual kit: Table saw, band saw, dual base router and table, lathe, various saws, planer, sanders, and a multitude of hand tools.
- Total Posts: 413
- Posts Per Day: 0.11
- Last Post: Does anyone here OWN a MLCS pins and tails half blind dovetail and box joint jig? 08-14-2014 01:23 PM
- Find all posts by The Warthog
- Find all threads started by The Warthog
- Last Activity: 08-19-2014 11:48 AM
- Join Date: 11-29-2010
- Referrals: 0