Tommy Law Tommy Law is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Skil Table saw 3410 I think
Craftsman 2763 with plunge and fixed bases 1/2-1/4 colletts
Milwaukee 12v fuel 1/2" Hammer drill/ driver
Milwaukee 12v Fuel Impact driver
Milwaukee 12v sub compact bandsaw
Milwaukee 12v Safety Yello Heated sweat shirt( best cold weather item ever purchased)
Ridgid 18v 1/2" compact drill driver
Ridgid 18v 1/4" Impact driver
Hilti TE-6 SDS Hammer Drill
Skil 4-1/2" right angle grinder
HF Oscillating tool(found next to trash can one day at my house)
Craftsman Evolve 7-1/4" circular saw wait it gets beter with a Freud 60t blade that cost twice as much as saw. Greatest one use tool I bougt still kicking 7 years later and 80 subwoofer enclosures built
- My Shop
- A concrete block shed that is roughly 11'x11'. Trying to convert from typical storage building into functional work space. Currently power is supplied via extension cord from house so roughly 120v 20amp. Eventually plan on running a 240v 60 amp circuit there but just other things needed around house first.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- Electrician by trade drummer by choice woodworker by random boredom. I am the type of guy that is willing to try to accomplish/repair/build something before I will give someone else money to do it. I may end up paying in end for pro help but in the process have gained some sort of knowledge be it good or bad. I consider myself very mechanically inclined and intelligent however sometimes jump into something new both feet and head first at sametime. A few years ago I started this woodworking journey by purchasing a second hand table saw from C.L. to "save money" on an audio install in my Mini cooper. That Free build ended up in an investment of at least $1000 in tools/repairs or renovations to shed somewhere over $5000. in equipment due to the initial items that were 20 year old new in box stuff band mate had just was 20 years old and they were not stored in best environments. So my attempt to save $100 on a pre fab enclosure that was exact fit for my vehicle led to a small village worth of enclosures, a new business/jobby and seemingly never eneded project.
- mostly interested in functional/ practical uses. Not so much into the intricate bowls and such as more building/ repurosing items into furniure or other items that I may need or want but cant afford to buy, or refusal to pay for inferior item that looks like a little time and want to I could build (eventually finish) myself either better or cheaper.
- Favorite Router
- Only have used Crafstman 2763
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- First Name
- United States
- Tommy Baltimore
"To alcohol...The cause of and answer to most of life's problems!" H. Simpson
- Tommy Baltimore