Traupmann Traupmann is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Table saw, (6) Routers, edge planer, thickness planer, oscillating sander, numerous drills, too many saws, Nail guns galore (pin nailer to 12 penny nailer), Drill press, Band saw, Metal Lathe, metal Mill, and home-made CNC router (48x48x10 envelope)
- My Shop
- All the tools are in a 2 car garage, crammed to the gills!
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- Lived in Wisconsin through High School, went into the Marines, then wondered about the midwest, operating Lathes and Mills and finally NC machines. got into programming and moved to California. Been a woodworker since I was knee-high to a tadpole. Learned to love the smell of wood as an infant, and have never quit messing with it.
Been retired since 2009, working most of the time in my shop.
- Wood Butcher, veggie mauler, fruit dropper, sincere skeptic, occasional poem writer, unabashed liberal, part time blog miscreant, sleepy old fart, long time shooter of pictures
- Favorite Router
- Porter Cable (own 6)
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- 50 years
- First Name
- United States
- "There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." Isaac Asimov
- Home Page
- This Page