Treborenal Treborenal is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- I own a Ridgid table saw, a Ridgid table top sander, an older Craftsman mitre saw, an older Craftsman router table (bench top) with a DeWalt router. I also have various power and manual hand tools. I have actually made nothing noteworthy with my tools due to a lack of time and energy. I have a large workshop in my basement with great access to bring in and take out large items.
- My Shop
- My shop is in my basement and was built by the original owner of the house who was a carpenter and builder. It includes two full sized vehicle bays as well as a full sink and cabinet on that end. The shop area includes a full lower and upper L-shaped cabinet layout (12' x 12') like in your kitchen (without the sink of course) :) With no autos in their respective bays, the 'shop' would measure approximately 20' x 40'. This is one of the major reasons we bought this house :D
I'd like to eventually add a dust collections system as I don't like to drag the shop-vac all over the place although it works pretty well.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- I'm a retired Air Force guy still working to make a living. I am currently a Retail Store manager for a LARGE not-for-profit thrift type store operation. I love working with wood; however, I am a relative novice at it. I am on the Router Forum to learn how to work with router and table to create wonderful items of practical use.
- Near Palmyra, VA only 10 minutes from Jefferson's Monticello
- My hobbies are thinking and dreaming about working with wood and making items that will last for a lifetime and with purpose :) I also enjoy fishing, boating, travelling and exploring my relationship with Jesus. I love spending time with my wife, our four cats and a small dog as well as exploring Virginia and our local area.
- Favorite Router
- I have no favorite router but hope to have a couple in the future. Ideally a table mounted one and a portable for free hand routing.
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- 10 years of dabbling in it
- First Name
- United States
- Total Posts: 13
- Posts Per Day: 0.01
- Last Post: What are the three most important aspects of choosing a router table? 03-17-2014 08:52 PM
- Find all posts by Treborenal
- Find all threads started by Treborenal
- Last Activity: 08-19-2014 09:52 PM
- Join Date: 02-08-2014
- Referrals: 0