UK Router Novice UK Router Novice is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- 3x DeWalt Cordless Drills, De Walt SDS/Hammer drill, brand new Trend T5 Mk2 and old Ferm 550w Routers, Power Devil 10 " Table saw, 8" Sliding Compound Mitre Chop Saw. B&D Plus SR300 62mm 1020W hand held circular saw, Bosch Sabre Saw, old drill press (do not know what most of the bits on it are for, or speeds to use it at), cheap jig saw.
- My Shop
- Modified Horse Shelter. 5 yds x 14 ydrs and basically sound. Put on a new roof in Feburary so it is now dry but cold in winter. Needs much improved lighting, elctrics and some heating as well as improved windproofing.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- Recently retired Royal Navy Air Engineering Officer with little experience of woodworking. Missiles and Electronic Warfare yes but woodworking no! Want to become sufficently proficient at routing and general woodworking to make bespoke shelving for Hi Fi equipment and office, garden and greenhouse furniture and fixings as well as home improvements (mirror surrounds, addidng additional door locks etc).
- Sherborne, Dorset, United Kingdom
- Family, Gardening, Golf, touring in our American 5th Wheel, and now woodworking. Never heard of TV series Router Workshop but would watch it if I could get it here in the UK.
- Favorite Router
- Trend T5 Mk2
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- 20 years of bodging things up! It usually works but takes too long and is shoody.
- First Name
- United Kingdom