UlrichJ UlrichJ is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Ridgid table saw
Ridgid compound miter saw
Ridgid oscillating sander
Grizzley 14" band saw
RBI Hawk scroll saw
Shop Fox mini wood lathe
6" Delta jointer
13" Dewalt planer
- My Shop
- 20x20 basement shop
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- Retired Data Processing Project Manager. Have been playing around with woodworking for 4-5 years but getting more involved now that I have more time. I have been involved with youth baseball for 25 years as a coach, manager, and league board member.
- Lees Summit Mo
- Computers, investing, woodorking, and baseball.
- Favorite Router
- I have a Craftsman, a Bosch Colt, and a Bosch 1617 package with a fixed and plunge bases.
I prefer the Bosch brand.
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- First Name
- United States
- Total Posts: 146
- Posts Per Day: 0.05
- Last Post: making a cutting board with an initial in center of field 01-18-2020 09:19 AM
- Find all posts by UlrichJ
- Find all threads started by UlrichJ
- Last Activity: Yesterday 09:43 AM
- Join Date: 02-16-2012
- Referrals: 0
|12:13 PM - Stick486 quoted UlrichJ in post Workshop before Cleanup |
Looks like mine after cleanu...
|09:44 AM - sgcz75b quoted UlrichJ in post Anyone Using Carter Bandsaw Blades? |
I have been using the Carter...
|09:36 AM - harrysin quoted UlrichJ in post Another good idea |
The upper photo doesn’...
|11:16 AM - thomas1389 quoted UlrichJ in post Joy's Intrro |
Welcome to the forum. Don’t ...
|12:09 PM - MT Stringer quoted UlrichJ in post A spy in my shop |
I recently bought a Wyzecam ...
|08:46 PM - Moz quoted UlrichJ in post Is Baltic Birch, Baltic Birch? |
I purchased Baltic birch ply...
|12:10 PM - RÖENTGEEP quoted UlrichJ in post Making A Zero Clearance Throat Plate |
I had a Craftsman saw and no...