vzbingo vzbingo is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- 3hp General cabinet saw with a Bench Dog router top
13" Ridgid Planer
6" Ridgid jointer
123" Shop Fox drill press
12" Delta bandsaw
Fein shop vac
HF dust collector
Ryobi oscillating spindle sander
Ryobi 16/32 drum sander
Assorted power tools
- My Shop
- 2/3 of a one car garage. I use a lot of sky hooks. What I really need is a shop stretcher.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- Retired guy playing in the workshop. Born & raised in North Dakota. Worked for IBM and then Verizon.
- Durham, NC
- Making high quality Sawdust boxes of all sizes.
- Favorite Router
- A Hitachi M12VE. And an OLD Craftsman 1/4" single speed router.
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- 10 - but bits & pieces since I was a kid.
- First Name
- United States
Creator of high grade sawdust and artistic glue spots
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." T. Edison
Send an Instant Message to vzbingo Using...
- Skype™ vzbingo
|06:02 PM - tooler2 quoted vzbingo in post 220 extension cord for tools |
Actually it's 2 hots and a n...
|04:38 PM - Holic46 quoted vzbingo in post Heavy Lifter |
Very impressive! Between th...
|09:28 PM - GulfcoastGuy quoted vzbingo in post Liquid Floride Thorium Reactors - Why aren't we doing this? |
Patrick, If the LFTRs were ...
|04:10 PM - GulfcoastGuy quoted vzbingo in post Liquid Floride Thorium Reactors - Why aren't we doing this? |
The advantages of using LFTR...