wagspe208 wagspe208 is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Old craftsman cast iron table, table saw. Old craftsman joiner. Old dewalt radial arm saw. Sanders, drills, vertical mill, machinist lathe, mig and tig welders, sheet metal fab equipment, engine rebuilding equipment, micrometers, gauges, fixtures, and on and on and on.
Most of the woodworking equipment was my grandfathers, then my dads. It is old stuff... well maintained, built solid. They are long gone, but the tools will outlast me.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- I'm a metal fabricator deep down. I hack some pieces of wood now and then.
I come from race engine world. Race a blown alcohol drag boat.
I am at a place in life where I have to much free time. I need something to fill a little of it.
- Red Bud, IL... that is the "Peoples Republic of Illinois"
- Race boats. Build engines. Fly rc planes.
- Favorite Router
- The next one.
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- I have been hacking here and there for 40 years. But I am totally a novice, really.
- First Name
- United States