Web Shepherd Web Shepherd is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Mostly Craftsman inherited from my father.
1. Craftsman fixed base router #315.17480. Replaced one brush and the lightbulb
2. Craftsman 10in tilting arbor table saw #113.27610 (rewired for 220V). This is my workhorse
3. Craftsman 6in thickness planner #103.1801 (also mounted in tandem with a jointer)
4. Bellsaw 12in wide thickness planer with power feed. Wired for 220V
5. Craftsman floor drill press (approx 1950's) disassembled) with 1 hr motor & a reverse gear pulley.
- My Shop
- Currently everything is in my 2 1/2 car garage but not well organized.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- One of my favorite subjects in high school was shop. Now that I am retired, I am anxious to expand my woodworking skills.
- Southern Illinois
- I am planning to build a workshop this spring. Wife needs to park her car in the garage. Can you imagine that!?
- Favorite Router
- No favorite at the moment. Own a 30 yr old Craftsman fixed base which works O.K. Also inherited an old R L Carter/Stanley that I would like to know more about and obtain a manual.
- First Name
- United States
|08:59 PM - PhilBa quoted Web Shepherd in post Keepsake Boxes |
Beautiful work, Phil. Tell us mo...
|06:15 AM - TwoSkies57 quoted Web Shepherd in post Jack's Box |
Bill ~ absolutely beautiful. I ...
|01:02 PM - routafinger quoted Web Shepherd in post Performax 90227 |
Frank ~ Google is your friend. ...
|08:38 AM - Bushwhacker quoted Web Shepherd in post Planter Box |
Vince ~ Just what the doctor ord...
|07:58 AM - adot45 quoted Web Shepherd in post Small do-dad cabinet |
Dave ~ Beautiful cabinet. The r...
|08:48 AM - hawkeye10 quoted Web Shepherd in post Table saw blade stiffener. |
Don ~ Where did you get your saw...
|11:28 AM - MT Stringer quoted Web Shepherd in post Astros Win! |
Wow ... great action shots, Mike....
|06:20 AM - vzbingo quoted Web Shepherd in post Looking for a good vacuum for portable tools |
Doug and Stick, Fein has the Turb...
|07:31 AM - tlcpokertables quoted Web Shepherd in post My very 1st sign... |
Frank ~ I like it. The rope add...
|09:55 AM - Gaffboat quoted Web Shepherd in post A router, a tattoo artist, and a scrollsaw walk into a bar |
Oliver ~ I like it. What font d...
|08:51 AM - 163481 quoted Web Shepherd in post Nine inch disc sander |
Does this mean that the hub/disc ...
|01:00 PM - DesertRatTom quoted Web Shepherd in post 17 Things To Accelerate Your Learning Curve |
Great article, Tom ~ I have a fo...
|09:32 AM - stanzee quoted Web Shepherd in post Check this router out. It's neat. |
Hi, guys ~ I did a quick search ...
|02:08 PM - kp91 quoted Web Shepherd in post Looking Over Shoulders |
But if she really wants my attent...
|09:20 AM - Gaffboat quoted Web Shepherd in post Someone is eating my sign |
Oliver ~ Your posts are always i...
|02:22 PM - Litterbug quoted Web Shepherd in post Safe router practices |
Mike ~ Thanks for a timely threa...
|08:13 AM - Nickp quoted Web Shepherd in post Switch...magnetic or "other"...? |
Hello all ~ Nick's original ques...
|07:31 AM - Nickp quoted Web Shepherd in post Switch...magnetic or "other"...? |
Nick ~ I'm in the same boat with...
|09:28 AM - thedavel quoted Web Shepherd in post Something different... Ford F-150 center console |
What sub is going in there? And ...