williamm williamm is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Table saw, drill press, band saw power saw, sabre saw, 3 different sanders, biscuit jointer, Scroll saw
- My Shop
- Small, 1/4 of the basement. I have to use my table saw for a work bench.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- I have always liked woodworking but I am retired now and bored so it is more meaningful now.
- Dayton, Oh
- Making things for the grand kids.
I just finished 200+ blocks for them to build with.
- Favorite Router
- I am now building my router table onto my table saw as an outfeed table. It is collapsible with a hinge and I will still have the Chicago installed.
I now have a Craftsman set with two bases. I like it very much. I may get rid of the Chicago and use the Craftsman for all hand-held and table routing.
My only router is a Chicago from Harbor Freight.
I now own a Craftsman with two bases and two size collets.
The Chicago is now under a table top that fits on my TS wing.
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- Many, off and on.
- First Name
- United States
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Registered User
|06:52 AM - Daikusan quoted williamm in post Picnic Table Learning Project |
Nice looking table, but I am ...
|04:33 PM - mgmine quoted williamm in post Painting black walnut |
I guess Art has been shamed i...
|10:26 PM - Cherryville Chuck quoted williamm in post Flattening a Slab |
I once saw a magazine article...
|10:12 AM - jamison.hemmert quoted williamm in post What did I do Wrong? |
I tried plunging into pine wi...