wilsond wilsond is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Triton router, Jet band saw, Delta contractor's saw, Delta midi-lathe, Scroll saw, drill press, Hitachi compound miter saw, 13 inch planer, and miscellaneous small power tools
- My Shop
- Construction began in December, 2010. It will be fully complete when the duct work is installed for the dust collector in about two weeks. Main floor includes a sink, toilet, and shower. There is a 110 volt or 220 volt outlet about every sixteen inches, and there are ten separate circuits, so I hope to never "trip" a circuit breaker. The walls and ceiling are white, and the floor is gray. The steel ceiling has four solar domes for additional light.
The basement area has a one-car garage door. It is pretty basic, and houses the furnace, water heater, Oneida dust collector, and wood storage.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- Old college professor of human resource management and of finance. Hope to retire in about another year. Born and raised in northern Idaho and moved to the midwest US in 1984.
- La Crescent, Minnesota
- Pilot of Cessna 172. RC pilot of gliders and small helicopters.
Enjoy trail riding with my wife and friends.
New woodworker--since 2010.
Just completing new woodworking shop--main floor 28X28 ft, basement 24X28 ft.
Enjoy woodturning with my wife, making small items like pens and bottle stoppers.
Enjoy scroll work. Like making small things like music boxes and turned lidded boxes.
- Favorite Router
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- First Name
- United States