WoodFrog WoodFrog is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- Shopsmith Mark V 520 w/ band saw & joiner. Porter Cable 1002 Router in DIY table, fixed and plunge base. DeWalt biscuit joiner, Skil jig saw, Skil circular saw, Skil orbital sander, Skil belt sander.
- My Shop
- I have built up a good home mechanics shop over the years, done a lot of wrenching. Some of the tools and skills have translated over to my woodworking, with the new tools I added it is making the shop very versatile.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- New Mexico
- Motorcycles, gardening, and listening to music.
- Favorite Router
- Porter Cable, because it is the only one I have used!
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- First Name
- United States
- "Turning perfectly good wood into sawdust since 2019".
Showing Friends 1 to 1 of 1
- Herb Stoops
- Forum Contributor
- Herb Stoops is offline
|10:05 AM - tlcpokertables quoted WoodFrog in post Taking a crack at making an electric guitar... |
Wow, your wood & epoxy body l...
|08:51 AM - antss quoted WoodFrog in post Porter Cable routers D.O.A. ? ? ? |
How do you manage to be a mem...
|11:23 PM - dman2 quoted WoodFrog in post Wood Glue Sealer |
Laradise is a tongue-in-cheek...
|10:41 AM - RainMan 2.0 quoted WoodFrog in post Bookshelf Speaker Project |
That would be quite the chall...
|08:00 PM - DesertRatTom quoted WoodFrog in post It is That Time Again |
I am new to the wood game, bu...
|12:30 AM - ranman quoted WoodFrog in post Shopsmith Mounted Router Table |
Novice guy here wants to know...
|07:31 AM - bhethcote quoted WoodFrog in post DIY table - added fence with dust collection |
... vacuum base? Hi WoodFrog. Yes, PVC - it almo...