woodman7570 woodman7570 is offline
- My Shop
Some detailed information about my workshop.
- Power Tools
- craftsman table saw(old), dewalt and delta Q3 scrollsaws, compound saw, drill press, radial arm saw, dewalt planer, craftsman router crafter, 2 occillating sanders, 2 drum sanders,2 old lathes (i plan on trying out one of these days) several other drills, bits, hand sanders, and other useful tools too.
- My Shop
- i've got a 25 by 25 garage that i work in and am in the process of cleaning out and building storage spaces for the things i've just got sitting around.
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- i haved loved woodworking since woodshop in high school back in 71. i didn't get back into it until i moved into this house with it's garage, i love the scrollsaw the best and use it the most. but have many other tools to use, some i haven't even tried yet. i spent most of my adult life working in the oil fields of east texas until a motorcycle wreck put me out of commission, now i'm working in my garage when i can.
- i live in longview, texas
- my hobbies are woodworking and motorcycling and i do both when i get the chance.
- Favorite Router
- i have a craftsman router and my favorite a dewalt plunge router.
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- i've been doing woodwork for more than 40 years.
- First Name
- United States