woodnthings woodnthings is offline
- Woodworker Information
A few details about myself.
- Got my first tablesaw 1n 1960, Stanley 1/2" drill turned at 125 rpm, meant for large holes!
- Northern Oakland Co. Michigan
- Guns, Girls, WoodnThings, Harleys, green tractors
- Favorite Router
- PC 7518
- Woodworking Experience (Years)
- started in first grade age 6, now 66yrs old
- First Name
- United States
- Never stand directly behind or in front of a horse or tablesaw that's running! Often when I read my own posts, I agree with myself even more.