Hello Everyone....Amateur Hobbyist Woodworker Here
I am Judas, from Calgary in Canada. I am not a professional woodworker, but am fascinated by all things creative and have taken up woodworking as a hobby. I work in the hotel management industry, where I have nothing to do with carpentry/woodworking. Time is quite scarce for projects at home, but I have set up a tiny workshop in my garage. My tools include:
1. Porter Cable 75182 router
2. Triton router table top - pretty old but it works
3. Milwaukee 6955-20 12" dual bevel sliding mitre saw on a Ridgid stand
4. Ridgid trim router
5. Makita 7 1/4" circular saw
6. Bosch jig saw
7. 5 hp shop vac with Dust Deputy cyclone system
Not sure if sharing the above helps in any way, but I had to make an introductory post. I have lots of questions and hopefully will be able to grow through the learning here.
Thank you for letting me be a part of your community.