Router Forums - Reply to Topic
Thread: Router Bit(s) used for Roll Tops? Reply to Thread
Post Icons
You may choose an icon for your message from the following list:

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Router Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:


  Additional Options
Miscellaneous Options

  Topic Review (Newest First)
06-04-2005 03:43 PM
UsaHog Thanks All!!

I wasn't sure these were the bits as someone else pointed out over on woodnet also... I was thinking they were sets upon the type I linked in my original post...

Thanks Again
06-04-2005 03:29 PM

tambour sets also available from
06-04-2005 02:05 PM
delroy33 I think what you are looking for Rockler ( might have. it is item no.61896 tambour router bit set.
06-04-2005 01:35 PM
Router Bit(s) used for Roll Tops?

I posted this same question over on woodnet, but haven't found the answer yet?

I used to have a link for the router bits used for doing Rolltop desk type layout.. well I've searched my favorites and cannot locate the link any longer.. and it has been so long ago I'm not sure if these are even the right ones?

does anyone remember which bits are used for this work?

Also my thickness of material I am wanting to use for this project face are 1/4" thick X 3/8" W


Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome