|Topic Review (Newest First)|
|08-29-2018 10:44 AM|
|Cherryville Chuck||We don't have a gone or no longer available so sold is the closest I can come. I'm sure the new owner appreciates it.|
|08-29-2018 09:24 AM|
Originally Posted by Cherryville Chuck View Post
- its off to a new home. You can mark this sold/gone or what have you. Thanks
- I am sure it will get more use than sitting <lost> in one of my drawers ..... <g>
|08-28-2018 12:31 PM|
|Cherryville Chuck||That's very generous of you Bill.|
|08-28-2018 10:06 AM|
Leecraft RG-6 Insert
- paying it forward: I have a new/un-used Leecraft RG-6 Insert which is for a Rigid 4512 w/o riving knife.
- I was using this model insert <albeit modified> on an old Jet TS I had which is looooong gone. I found this in a drawer under some stuff and obviously I never got around to using this one. While its primarily for dados on the cited saw w/o riving knife you can use it as a zero clearance w/riving by additionally cutting the blade slot length <lots of you tube vids>.
- Would be a shame to just toss it, i'll ship it free to the first pm with an address in the continental US.