What's happening at Router Forums,
To begin we are happy to have you folks as members of Router Forums. We have this new service, which is enabling us to send out bi-weekly emails on interesting topics here at Router Forums. We would encourage you to check our links below.
1) Routing for Beginners, In This thread HarrySin discusses an interesting way to use guides. Click here to see the thread. http://www.routerforums.com/guide-bu...beginners.html
2) Interesting pictures of member router tables. In this thread you might get some good router table ideas, Click here to see the different styles of router tables, http://www.routerforums.com/table-mo...our-table.html
3) Here is a really neat project built by Robert Potter. In this thread Robert shows us a unique way to create a music box. Click here to see this fine piece of furniture, http://www.routerforums.com/show-n-t...-finished.html
4) Here is the list of tools that us weekend warriors need to have in the shop. Our members are putting their thoughts together to come up with the list of tools for the shop. http://www.routerforums.com/tools-wo...d-warrior.html
5) Here is the list of top 10 router bits that might be needed in every router enthusiast's tool chest. Click here to see the list of router bits, http://www.routerforums.com/router-b...uter-bits.html
Thanks for the support,