How to add a Manual
Below is a brief guide on how to post a manual is the Power Tool Manuals section.
- Select the section that fits your manual. Meaning, if it's a manual for a Bosch tool, post it in the Bosch section. If it's a manual for a tool company that isn't listed, you can post it in Other & Specialty Manuals, also be sure to suggest the new company by posting here: Suggest a new Category
- Once in the category, click "Add Manual" at the top.
- Select a prefix for your tool, the prefix is the type of tool the manual is for. If the tool is not listed there, please suggest a tool: Suggest a new tool prefix
- Input the title of the manual, we ask that you use a similar format as: Power Tool Company Model number, example: Bosch GPLL5 Manual
- Input the post content, can really be anything maybe a bit of information about the tool.
- Scroll down to Manage Attachments, then attach the manual.
- Then click Submit New Thread
- You're done!
If you guys are having any trouble or require futher assistance, please contact us: http://www.routerforums.com/sendmessage.php
Founder of RouterForums.com