Modified mirror frames
One of those Easter days I took a mirror whose wooden frame I made several years ago at my beginnings as a woodworker and decide to improve it.
The first picture shows the original wooden frame with some aluminum corners. I dismantled the frame and then two 12mm thick plywood slats, with different width were laminated to get a rabbet to hold the mirror.
In my miter saw I cut the four sides of the new frame then I glued them and wait for a glue to dry. Some edge banding was necessary to enhance the plywood edges. Finally, two coats of nitro primer to get a smooth finish.
It was so easy so a second and bigger mirror was also modified. Here are some pictures.
We, woodworkers are everywhere!!!