Unfortunately, I only have one picture to show (for now) because the others have their letters drying, or need more sanding, but the one I really wanted done this weekend, is getting her poly, and only has a couple more to get, so I can post that one. It's hard not to send the picture to my sister in-law, showing her it's finally done, but I want to surprise her with it sometime this week, so I sent a picture to my daughter, instead
Ken & I both feel like we actually accomplished something this weekend. Ken ran a couple of the electrical outlets, I got a total of four (4) signs (I think) cut, and I actually used my router table this weekend! I was ready to kill it before I even got started with it, but I used it to run the frames for my screen "doors" I'm putting in. They'll be basic frames, with the heavy duty screen, and hinged, (to be folded away when not in use during the winter), and hung up to keep out bugs, and hot sun in the garage/workshop. Ken's grandparents back in the day had a set they put up for the summer over their garage door openings, I loved their idea, (they entertained out there years ago) so I designed a set for us. My fence on my router table is the worst (Mike can attest to it... he found out when he helped with our railings in 2017). But I got them done, now to put them together. Ran into one other snag, so I'll have to go get a short 1x4 to re-make the top and bottom pieces, but it will all work out.
Ken also got me a new shop vac. O M G I'd forgotten what a good vacuum could do! He got me the Shop Vac 12 gal. with the blower (just like the one that was stolen 6 years ago, but red, rather than blue) and when I went out to the workshop to giver 'er a try, I was like: O M G what a DIFFERENCE
so yeah, I'm happy! bigger diameter hose, longer cord, better hp, just like my old one! Very happy camper, indeed!