Didn't get out to the workshop till around 3:00 p.m. but I got out there. After hours of being on my laptop trying to get patterns together, I Decided to get a few phone stands cut.
I used a 2x6 I had in the shed to see if the patterns I had would even work. These were all Pictures I had found and modified, or found them on a 3D printing site, and using my Paint program to eliminate the background and outline the pattern for regular printing. (A ROYAL P I T A, I might add here...)
So here's the final cuts. Ken is going to put the wood conditioner on them, and then we'll get them stained. I don't want to use poly on these; looking at an alternate way polish them up.
Also hoping to get the ring dishes stained this weekend. Once everything is all purtied up, I'll post a new batch of pictures of everything when they're completed.
Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
Henry A. Kissinger
If you choose to poke at a bee hive, be prepared to get stung.