Easter Bunnies Done (Finally!)
I still have my tulips to finish, but I haven't gotten out to the workshop this week (yet). Complicated and kinda lengthy story for another time.
So here are the bunnies I had cut I think a couple weeks or so ago. They needed their faces done, and I couldn't find a face I liked to put on it, and was leery of hand painting them. Finally took the plunge and got them done.
The little eggs were something I toyed with this past weekend. The bright ones I still need to "decorate" but again, can't find what I want to do on them, and leery of painting them.
The bunny holding the egg was the first project I started for Easter, and of course, the last to get done. Again, it was the face that held me up, and then the first egg was too small, and still not sure this one is big enough. The problem now, is to figure out how to put it together. The original was from Kirklands, supposedly. But I can't find the original at their site, which leads me to believe it's from a previous Easter. The person who pinned it got it from someone who has a bogus link, so I won't follow it. IDK I'll figure it out somehow. I've posted both so you can see what I'm talking about. You can definitely tell mine from theirs... Oh yeah; mine still needs his whiskers. Can't decide if I want 3D or just draw them on.
Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
Henry A. Kissinger
If you choose to poke at a bee hive, be prepared to get stung.