Tool Box makeover!
Thought this might encourage some of you to try something a little different. It started with a Craftsman rollaway. That I never liked. The drawers would only open ¾ and the large space below always ended up full of junk. So, 1st I made all the drawers open fully, and installed a large drawer at the bottom. Then I added the 3 drawer addition in the middle. And added the stack of drawers on the left. All full extension! All 100 lbs cap.
I had to replace the casters with larger 4” ones so it would still roll easy with all the added weigh. Most of the materials were just leftovers. Baltic birch, maple, MDF etc.
Used the Oak Park “EZ” template system to dovetail all the drawers.
Cut it twice, and it's still too short!