Well I finally finished my router table (other than some tweaking with shims etc) and I have already made something with it!
I kept getting all these router bits and I had no place to put them so I made myself a router bit box. I bought some cheap pine and decided to try out some locking joints... the joints worked so well that I did not have to use glue to keep the box together so I decided to not use glue at all to see how solid the joinery is by it's self.
Well here are some pictures of the table:
This is a overall view of the router table.
Here is a close up of the fence center point and the mounting plate for the router.
Close up of the safety switch that I got from Rockler... it is solid and it works really well - I hook my router and my vacuum up to it at the same time and it works well as far as I can tell. Notice the dowel to the right of it under the table surface... that goes through the table to keep the front end in place.
Here is the back end of the table, I cut some grooves for the bolts that are shown to slide into, the pegs in the front keep the front from moving while the bolts hold the whole thing steady... works well so far.
The whole router table part of this setup is removable, the hole that is left in the center of the workbench (that is under the router table) is covered up by a countersunk piece of 1/4" acrylic.
Here are a couple picture of the router bit box, I used acrylic for the lid and all the other pieces. I put in a middle plate and a bottom plate and drilled holes for the bits to fit in, the bottom plate has a section of 1/4" acrylic glued on top with holes in it so that there is a stop on bottom so that the bits don't slip through.
Well if you have any questions feel free to ask... I may have missed something due to me being tired so forgive any obvious mistakes lol.