No Glue in panels
No insult taken. Harrysin (you don't know me from Adam!).
I used dried silicon chunks from a diried-out tube of silicon caulking. I cut quarter inch slices thru the tube, then diced up the discs with a steak knife (Shhhh, and don't tell my wife!). I placed two in the rabbits of each rail and style surrounding the panel. One chunk was a little too big and cracked the rabbit that I didn't notice till after glue-up. But it's on the backside of an end panel and if I did nothing about it, it wouldn't be seen anyway.
An interesting design on this project: one of the panels that make up the sides (a two panel design) will be interchangeable from inside the cabinet. It is a cat's litter box house (you put a litter box inside and shut the doors). The animal enters thru a 7x9 "hole" or door in the side and with an interchangeable panel (one with a hole, one without) allowing use as an ordinary pc of furniture (a design my daughter saw). I had every intention of making both sides interchangeable (to choose which side the cat enters from which would allow more furniture placement flexibility), but I forgot to leave the panel out during glue-up! Oh well. To accomplish the exchange, I made a "dato" of the rabbits around the lower panel, except for the bottom rail's. To exchange, you slip one into the lower rabbit and turn two buttons screwed into the styles half way up to lock the panel intp position, and unnoticable from the outside.
Anywaze...... happy woodworkn fella's, and thz for nice comment,