need help - Router Forums
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 1 (permalink) Old 02-24-2011, 03:00 PM Thread Starter
Registered User
Join Date: Mar 2006
Country: United Kingdom
First Name: david
Posts: 28
Send a message via AIM to drainman
Default need help

I live in england and have watched rick and bob useing jigs of all sorts. They often use jigs with black plastic bases that slide together smothly, when shaping wood or joints.question 1 what is it called question 2 what is it called in england .question 3 were in england can i bie it from in england
drainman is offline  
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Router Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome