Router Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

Premium Member
508 Posts
Beast1961 said:
Hi, Ive been looking all over to find an adapter to convert my routers 1/4" collet to accept 1/2" bits. The router is a craftsman commercial router model number 315.17380, can anyone help me? Please don't sudjest a new router, it maybe 13 years old but it still runs great..Thanks in advance, Rick
Hello Rick,

You could check out one of the online places suggested here On Line Shopping or check with Sears to see if they have a 1/2" Collet for your routers. That would be the place to look first if you have not done so already. Unless the inside diameter of the shaft is too small for 1/2" shafts but with them being Commercial Routers Sears should have the Collets you need.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.