Router Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,186 Posts
?????

Greetings,

Welcome to Router Forums, oh nameless one.

Are you going to ask us a question about this saw or something else? How about going to "Edit Profile" in the above right of your screen and telling us who you are and a little more about yourself, your shop if any, and what part of the World you live in?

Then come back here and reply to this post with your questions about this saw. All I can answer so far is "yes, it is an old saw and parts are hard to find for it". We can probably help with anything you may want to know about this saw or how to use it, but you have to ask the questions first. I'm sure at least one of us has the answers. We love to answer questions about any kind of woodworking and woodworking tools.

Charley

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Welcome R Markle. If you had a manual to share it didn't attach to your post. You can still add by clicking on the Go Advanced option to post and then looking for Manage Attachments. The file must be in your hard drive until after you've ten posts. After that you can post a link.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Missing manual

Don't know what happened to the upload, I though it went well. I'm not a pro, just a guy with some nice old woodworking machinery. I am reciprocating for a manual I downloaded for my jointer. If this upload fails, kindly disregard my posts. If it's good, I hope someone gets some use out of it.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
@r_markle

welcome to the forum

your upload worked this time - thanks, I'm sure someone will get use out of the manual. If you're going to stick around, please update your profile, with at a least a first name. It makes it more personal. This is a nice forum with many knowledgeable friendly people who are willing to answer any question with some humor added.

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Don't know what happened to the upload, I though it went well. I'm not a pro, just a guy with some nice old woodworking machinery. I am reciprocating for a manual I downloaded for my jointer. If this upload fails, kindly disregard my posts. If it's good, I hope someone gets some use out of it.
Thanks for adding that to the list. At one time Sears had some good tools for sale.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts