Router Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31,264 Posts

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
On somewhat of a parallel note: my father in law had a semi auto 22 that he finally handed down to me. He had a 10 shot clip for it which he had left loaded for a few years (not sure just how many). It won't shoot the last 3 cartridges anymore. The clip spring won't push them up with enough force for the receiver to catch them.

Reactions: DaninVan

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
On somewhat of a parallel note: my father in law had a semi auto 22 that he finally handed down to me. He had a 10 shot clip for it which he had left loaded for a few years (not sure just how many). It won't shoot the last 3 cartridges anymore. The clip spring won't push them up with enough force for the receiver to catch them.
firing pins act the same way...

·
Registered
15,459 Posts
Ruger 10/22 ? Me too! I love it.

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
Nope. An old Cooey/ Winchester 64. The 10/22 is probably a better gun.

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
I have a good spot to store it but it only will fit compressed. If its not a good idea I will store it somewhere else.:unsure:
release the compression...
store it on it's side...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.