·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Probotix Meteor CNC Router Galaxy Series

Located in the Dayton, Ohio Area

Complete Turn Key & Ready to go $3500

PROBOTIX METEOR CNC ROUTER

- Spindle/Router Mount Bosch1617/PC690/PC8.
- ATLaS Automatic Tool Length Sensor Installed
- Dust Collection Dust Boot
- Threaded Inserts and Table Grid
X Travel 25+ Inches
Y Travel 50+ Inches
Z Travel 5+ Inches
Performance
Maximum Speed 200 Inches Per Minute (per axis), 330 Inches Per Minute (combined)
Resolution 0.00125 Inches
Mechanical
Drive Mechanism 1/2" 5-Start ACME Screws w/ Anti-backlash Nuts
Linear Rails 16mm Fully Supported Rails on X & Y Axis, 16mm Open Rail on Z Axis
Machine Frame 3060M Aluminum T-slot Extrusion
Electrical
Control System Unity CNC Controller (5x 4.2Amp Bi-polar Drivers), LinuxCNC Control PC
Power Requirements [email protected] for Control System, [email protected] for optional VFD Spindle

In addition, this sale includes:

Vectric V-Carve Pro version 9 (Fully Licensed)

Products - VCarve Pro

1 Extra PC Only1.5Ghz Mini-ITX Motherboard1GB DDR3 RAM6 USB Ports8GB Solid State Hard Drive11" x 8" x 5" Apex Mi-008 CaseUbuntu 10.04/LinuxCNC Pre-installed(No monitor, mouse, keyboard, or optical/CD/DVD drive included) New @ $389.95

Numerous bits too many to list. (See Pictures)

Attachments

·
Registered
476 Posts
politicaldog, oh how I wished You had made this offer a month ago. I was hunting for and trying to make a decision. Story of my life, too little, too late. Good luck and I am sure you will sell at that price for all that is being offered. Where are you located? I may have a friend who would be interested in buying a CNC. He has used mine a couple of times..

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
politicaldog, oh how I wished You had made this offer a month ago. I was hunting for and trying to make a decision. Story of my life, too little, too late. Good luck and I am sure you will sell at that price for all that is being offered. Where are you located? I may have a friend who would be interested in buying a CNC. He has used mine a couple of times..
I'm in the Dayton, Ohio area. :smile:

·
Registered
4,380 Posts
That's a heck of a deal for someone who has nothing and wants to jump right in. It's all there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.