Router Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

· Premium Member
6,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Thank you John... always appreciate a kind word from you.

as for the recipients knowing how much work went into them... naaaaaaaaa they don't have a clue *L* and thats fine by me. I've been asked several times to do different projects for folks for pay, I just don't have a clue as to where to begin figuring out what somethings are worth....in fact, i have a good friend who owns a high end crafty kinda store (more of a country arts market) who has been after me for years to put things out on consignment in his shop. I often think about it, but have never pulled the trigger. but it sure would be a nice way to fund future tool purchases and keep the Mrs. happy at the same time :)

Really nice boxes. I hope who ever gets them realizes the amout of time and effort that goes into them. I made the mistake of buying one of those books on how to price your work. From that day forward I see the price of our wood work go through the roof. Again you did a great job and I love seeing them.

· Registered
1,879 Posts
Three beautiful boxes Bill....something to be proud of. I especially like the Mahogany with Quilted Maple veneer center panel... Thanks for explaining about the finishes and techniques you used.... again beautiful boxes!

· Premium Member
6,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Hey Marco... thanks for the kind words.... very much appreciated :)

Three beautiful boxes Bill....something to be proud of. I especially like the Mahogany with Quilted Maple veneer center panel... Thanks for explaining about the finishes and techniques you used.... again beautiful boxes!

· Registered
10,671 Posts
I have really been out of pocket, so this is the first time to see these, very fine workmanship Bill, very well done. I only hope to do that well.

· Premium Member
6,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
thanks Jerry :) very much appreciate the compliment...

these were pretty straight forward with just a bit of 'extra' and some nice wood I had sitting around the shop. The only parts I hard to order was the hardware.

I have really been out of pocket, so this is the first time to see these, very fine workmanship Bill, very well done. I only hope to do that well.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.