Router Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Rick
17,578 Posts
Hey Rod , I suspected that was your first name . The moderators will probably be removing your phone # ,as it’s never a great idea to post it on the internet .
People can send you a PM if they want to contact you .

Seeing as your part of the family now, I was wondering if you’d consider updating your profile with your first name

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, I removed the contact info, I also sent the mods a message that every time I add my name to the account settings, it stays as N/A. Thank you for the help.

·
Administrator
David - Machinist in wood
4,201 Posts
Hi, I removed the contact info, I also sent the mods a message that every time I add my name to the account settings, it stays as N/A. Thank you for the help.
Rod, when you go to Account Settings in the top right of this page and then to Edit Your Details, after you add your name to the 'First Name' field, is there a 'Save Changes' button on the bottom of the page? This is also where the Location and Country fields are located (just making sure you saw those).

We can get to these fields but can't change them for you.

David

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.