Router Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do these do a good job cleaning up detail? What's your experience, and where is the best buy? Seems as though there are genuine and imitations on Ebay....

·
Retired Moderator
16,385 Posts
I've never tried a bristle disc before but for concave curves I have a bunch of pieces of different sized dowel rod wrapped with different grits of sandpaper as many others here do.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the responses. I look for ways to make the finishing easier 'cause the old hands get more stubborn every year. I do have a collection of rubber sanding shapes that have come in handy with 220 grit... There are some uneven clear outs where you can see where the bit changes direction, 1/4" end mill in particular.... I have an oscillating multi tool that I can get some small sanding pads for, but it is limited on the real tight spots... May as well add to the tool collection with some of these ...

·
Registered
31,264 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have a Rockwell multi tool that is one of my favorites, I use it for many things. Favorite tools are the ones the kids have given me

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
I bought a kit with many different grits and they do a good job taking the fuzz off places that you just can't get a bit of sandpaper into. I have a cordless dremel type tool that I use. I got my kit from riogrande.com

Jay
I use them all the time and riogrande.com is the cheapest price I have found.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts