Router Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Paul
1,861 Posts
Knots are heavy. Avoiding knots in the prop might make it balance better. Don't ask me how I know this. ;)

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi TeenGees ~ your point is noted. In this instance not one knot is included in the build. This is not to say that not having a knot is branching out and is not discriminating against knots. Indeed over time I have not overlooked Knots and feel this is not a small matter. My most important knots should not be overlooked. I include the reef knot which not in the sea, the honda knot that is not on a motor bike and the tarbuck knot which is not connected with Jimmy Tarbuck.

Regards

pinehunter

·
Registered
1,614 Posts
Hi TeenGees ~ your point is noted. In this instance not one knot is included in the build. This is not to say that not having a knot is branching out and is not discriminating against knots. Indeed over time I have not overlooked Knots and feel this is not a small matter. My most important knots should not be overlooked. I include the reef knot which not in the sea, the honda knot that is not on a motor bike and the tarbuck knot which is not connected with Jimmy Tarbuck.

Regards

pinehunter
Branching out is fine but getting to the root of the reference to knots is not a simple thing and not to be taken lightly, which the prop would be if you do not include knots.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts