Router Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
58 years ago she spent the day with me. 55 years ago today she said "I Do".

We have been through a lot together, but she is still following me through every crazy adventure and project that I've ever tackle. She has raised my 4 children, and she has never kept me from buying a tool, as long as buying it didn't make the bills late. She once told a friend that one of the reasons why she married me was "because I could fix anything". The Ed Sheeran song "Perfect" fits us very well. If I could carry a note I would sing it to her tonight. I guess I'll just have to bring it up and play it for her.

Charley

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Charley, play it for her, I am sure she will like it. :smile:

·
Registered
31,264 Posts
outstanding Charley...
KUDOS...

Reactions: jj777746

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Charley,congratulations,we had a lot of fun,trouble & pain but oh Lord,we'd do it all again.....this is from "Kisses Sweeter Than Wine" as I'm sure you knew. Wishing you & yours continued happiness. James.jj777746.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Way to go Charley,

That is worth celebrating. We are going to celebrate 40 years this year and that is not seen often, I hope one day to celebrate 55 years with my wife. Like Ed Sheeran also.

Dan

·
Registered
869 Posts
Congratulations to you. And congratulations to your wife on her choosing you for her husband....she is a very smart woman.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Guess we got a lot of catching up yet. Only got 39 in. Congrats.

I've had my DeWalt radial arm saw longer, and it still works too.

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
You picked a winner, both song and obviously companion as well. Congrats and enjoy your evening. Turn it up a bit and quietly sing it to her.

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Perfect...!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts