Router Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys and gals! I haven't been real active lately. Have had to travel for work some lately and have just been "out of the groove" lately.

Here's 2 pics of my most recent works. Nothing special....just glad to be making saw dust again.

Hope all is well with the masses!!!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,056 Posts
Finding your groove, doesn't seem to be a problem Frank :) Finding the time might be another story, but you definitely got the groove thing down pat!

Reactions: Frankj3

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Frank,

Dittos in regard to what Bill said, perhaps you need the challenge of something new that is not in your well established, and polished groove.

Jerry

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys. That means a lot to me.
It's good to see you posting again Jerry!

·
Registered
Oliver (Prof. Henry)
2,194 Posts
For a guy who has the world's simplest workshop, you do amazing great signs, Frank. Very nicely done.

Reactions: Frankj3

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
For a guy who has the world's simplest workshop, you do amazing great signs, Frank. Very nicely done.
Thanks Oliver. One of these days I'll get a shop built. Till then, I still work under the awning or the carport. :grin:

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
You say nothing special... Lee I say everything you do is special. Great job.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
True Don, everything we do is special and unique. But mine are not as elaborate and ornate as a lot that I have been seeing lately. I need to try to do more detailed work again. I did a few a while back but my skills were not there yet. I've had my moments of success since then so maybe I will try one soon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts